Friday, April 25, 2008

Catching Up

The boys are (well, were) sleeping and I am catching up the stories of our lives :)

With disregard for the actual date order (I forget the dates Dave will remember so I can actually date them for REAL later), I have written several posts and just posted them all. If you want, you can read them all. I am doing it a lot of us, since I used to scrapbook and just can't any more (I can't even go to the batroom alone and haven't checked my email in a week, much less scrapbook!). My new plan is to print the blog posts and put those in a scrapbook. Then I get writings, too, and not just pictures. Of course, I will probably cut each post out and put it on pretty paper (since I am a sucker for it and that is what I really like about scrapbooks!). Yes, that is my plan. I am full of plans :)
And the cereal dumper?
I am not sure who dumped the first box, but Thor is the one who wants to do it now!
He just loves the sound.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pictures capture "sweet chaos". They are so precious and it is so fun
to catch a glimpse of life at the Bergstrom house. Never a dull moment, huh?

Dwayne and Kara Goldman said...

Dave and Karin!!
It is so great to see what's been up in your lives. I know exactly what you mean about posting in your mind- I do it all the time, wish it was that easy to keep the blog up to date! :) Glad you are all doing well- I see you put the puppy dog on Vanya's sweater. I am still working on how to finish the scarf. Sad. It's done, I just don't know how to end it so it won't unravel. Keep living life, but we love the blogs, too!

love you all, (& miss you too)
Kara, Dwayne, Manning, Brennan, & Abigial