So WHY are our posts so delayed? After all, Vanya just turned 3 and we are having all sorts of adventures, and of course you want to hear all about it and see the pictures (or else you wouldn't be looking at our blog!) ... so why does it take us so long?


In just 2 minutes, the boys dumped an entire box of Kix on the floor, had a snack, stomped on them (what a cool crunching sound!), and came and told me "big cereal mess". So glad that they are working together!
I read on a blog the other day: "I have realized that I can either blog my life or live it". While I do enjoy blogging, I also enjoy living life so much more! And I really don't like cleaning all that much :)
But yes, we will post more pictures (Vanya's birthday, the sleepover, our trip to Iowa) soon! Now, I need to go buy more cereal ...



1 comment:
I love it!!! You're boys look like they were having the time of their lives (while making the mess of your life :)). So fun!! Isn't it the best job to just get to laugh and play and share in the memory-making with them as you raise these little guys?! This makes me excited for when Will is older. :)
Post a Comment