Wednesday, December 2, 2009

11 days!


Dentist, check! Found a dentist who is willing to do work for the boys pro bono. Thank you, A&B, for making that call!

When I got up this morning, Vanya and Thor were spreading out our Christmas decorations and filling the stockings. Including stockings for Vlad and Dima. I think they are more excited than anyone else! So thankful that I haven't "gotten around" to putting names on our stockings, so there are four that go together - one for each of the boys.

Sometimes procrastination is a good thing. But I am not going to count on that to always work out :)

1 comment:

Anne George said...

Just was talking homemade stockings with a friend (she's felting old wool sweaters for the fabric)and we were both trying to decide if a blanket stitch would be enough strength for xmas stockings with goodies. Did you machine stitch yours as well, or just as it appears?