Thursday, May 15, 2008

Two Brothers ... in the car

Ah, a typical backseat conversation between the brothers...

And just in case you weren't sure ...

We aren't sure WHY they have this conversation again and again and again ... is Thor saying something in Russian - calling Vanya a girl? Does Vanya understand Thor's baby language? Is this a toddler male bonding exercise? Whatever it is, it never fails to bring a smile (and usually a hidden laugh) when I hear it. And I hear it almost everytime we get in the car!

"Vanya boy. Vanya really REALLY boy!"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL. Sounds like Vanya is saying "I'm bored.....I'm bored, I'm really really bored." LOL LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I think I've watched these videos about 8 times today and am absolutely going to include 'I'm really. Really. Bored.' into my phraseology.

janna

Anonymous said...

Okay, we've taken an unofficial poll at our house. One of us thinks he's "really bored". Another person thinks Thor is calling him a duck and Vanya is saying he's a boy. Yet again another person thinks Vanya is saying "I'm not a turkey, I'm a boy!!!". That's our thoughts!

David and Bethany said...

That is SO funny! I love their little voices. I am so happy for you to be able to experience these precious times! :)