Friday, May 30, 2008

Covenant Pines

We spent Memorial Day weekend at Covenant Pines - the camp where Dave & I both grew up, worked, and ultimately met at. It has been several years since we were there, and it was fun to get back and see all the changes and growth happening! The boys had a great time, and did really well there. They loved to play outside and explore the playground and all the grass. Van especially loved the haywagon ride and the tractor! We look forward to going again this summer, and for warmer weather and a chance to play in the water! Vanya cried as we left, not wanting to leave ...

Van has been "talking talking" about boats all week and it will be interesting to see how he does with his first ride, hopefully this weekend, as we spend another weekend at D's parents' lakehome. Ahh, a weekend at the lake. This is what Minnesota life is all about!



1 comment:

David and Bethany said...

Aahhhh...I miss those MN weekends at the lake! ;) I love the picture of all 3 of your boys on the dock--absolutely precious!