Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Robby and Janna's Wedding (by Vanya)

Aunt Janna got married to Robby a week ago. I don't really get it, since Robby was robbyjanna from when I first got home from Russia. Mom tried to explain it - I think I understand. Thor and I are getting married. We hold hands, just like Robby and Janna do. For the wedding, we sat in church and then got to go to a party. It was lots of fun! Here are some of my favorite pictures (mom has helped me with this).

Here we are at the church - see Janna? I took lots of pictures, all around me. The floor, the ceiling, all the people I could see, and my eye. But mom says that is too many pictures. If you want to see them , I'll show you. I really like to look at pictures!



For dinner, there was choloclate milk. In a clear glass. And a straw.

I will defend and protect my family from monsters!



Dancing with Mom.



Celia dancing. I was too shy to dance with her. But she is one of my favorite cousins - she plays under tables like I do. And we are the same age.



The lights were really cool to watch! I have a vest like Thor's, but I wouldn't wear it. It covered up my tie. And I really like to wear my tie.


Mom made me wear my pajamas, and I was too embarrased to dance any more. At least I got to wear my favorite pajamas. Thor is ready for bed. That's Papa with us.



I had lots of fun. When will they have a party again? Mom said maybe we'll let Thor show you a few pictures, but I think he is too little.


Bye-bye! Baca baca!


Vanya

No comments: