Thursday, March 5, 2009

The Minnesota Zoo

On Wednesday, we went to the Minnesota Zoo. The boys have been asking for weeks to go to the zoo, and it worked out to go and to meet friends. Yay! (Vanya has also been asking to go to Kansas for 2 weeks now, but no trip is being planned yet). It is hard to wrangle two active boys and take pictures, so I thought I would share the view that I had for most of the day. . .

We were there for almost 4 hours, and the boys LOVED it. We look forward to several more trips in the future! Especially when this is the view 15 minutes after we leave . . .


Ahh, the beauty of sleeping children!

2 comments:

Wally Family said...

We had so much fun with you guys! It will be fun to go again when I'm not 8 months pregnant and will have more energy to help corral the kids! :)

Anonymous said...

too much fun huh?

Let me know when you plan you're next trip we just might join you.
Have a great weekend.