Friday, February 13, 2009

Yep - we are here!

Thanksgiving, a trip to Florida, Christmas, a trip to Kansas, New Years', birthdays ... are we caught up now? I am not going to even pretend that I will get everything posted here. Kind of like those arrival announcements (for either boy) or Christmas cards from the past few years. Know that not doing them (or the blog) ... it's not that we don't care about staying in touch, it is just that this season in life is so focused on the boys and our family life. Now I (Karin) have caved and am on facebook. So a little more will probably happen over there since I can add bits from my phone rather than needing to take the laptop to an internet access location. Drat our neighbors and their secure internet connections! There isn't one we can jump on from home. :)

Thor's second birthday was in January (wow!) and we had his pictures taken by a friend of mine here in Eau Claire. She is getting started with a photography business and I would definately hire her! That is actually the plan for April and Vanya's 4th birthday. Anyway, her address is http://www.kathrynroseimages.com/ (not much there, but more to come soon - including Thor!) and here are a few of my favorite shots ... we have all the pictures in color and black&white and the slideshow fade is fabulous. I'd be happy to show you on my computer :)










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mom and Dad mentioned these pictures to me today - they are adorable! <3 I love the train one, the one with no pants.... crap I love them all. :)

Kristina said...

Those are ADORABLE!!!

Anonymous said...

The pix are beyond cute!! I can't wait to see how Van's turn out! :-)