Wednesday, November 14, 2007
To go or not to go ...
We are scheduled to leave for Russia for our court date to bring Ivan home in a few days, but it has just been suggested that we may want to delay our trip until the problems that other families are having with the judge in our region are figured out. No one is telling us not to go, no one is telling us to go; it is "up to us". So we are praying for clarity ... what is the best thing to do? What will happen with our court date? There are 2 families that we know of there, working through the process. Another went and then traveled home to the states to get things worked out. Another has delayed their trip. And we don't know what to do! We have spent the day trying to gather information to help with the decision, while still trying to prepare to leave.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment